Kamden Advertising is a boutique agency who represents a small number of high quality clients. Our focus has always been delivering outstanding results, ahead of deadline, in a very cost-efficient manner.
Kamden is a successful agency which has grown through great client relationships and client referrals.
Kamden has been connecting clients with media solutions for over 20 years and has outstanding professional and personal relationships with the media. Kamden is 1 of only 52 officially Accredited Advertising Agencies in New Zealand. If you want to have the ear of the top decision makers in radio, magazines, digital and social media platforms, Kamden has these relationships and through these connections Kamden can provide some of the most cost-effective media buying solutions in New Zealand.
Kamden’s director Steve Shaw has a MBA mastering in Marketing and International Business. He has over 20 years’ experience in running an advertising agency – working for a wide range of companies including; Lion, Tourism NZ, Air New Zealand, Digital Mobile, NZ Post, Solid Energy, Samsung and many more. Steve has also launched, built and sold a number of successful business’s in retail and FMCG industries.
Kamden Past Achievements:
- Samsung – Kamden was involved for 3 years in the design and printing of a huge variety of Samsung marketing materials including: large product catalogues and numerous amounts of monthly eye catching consumer driven, in-store point of sale posters, wobblers and display cards.
- Kamden was instrumental in the end to end creation of an entire range of beverages including Demon Energy, NOS Energy, Loaded Isotonic, Zerowater and Hunger Buster.
- New Zealand Post International – Kamden assisted New Zealand Post International with marketing consultancy and preparation of all promotional material to assist New Zealand Post International win a five-year management contract for Trinidad and Tobago Post. Kamden designed the New Zealand Post International logo – the button key element that we created is now used in NZ Posts brand identity logo.
- Solid Energy – Kamden was responsible for rebranding The Coal Corporation as Solid Energy including; brand strategy, logo design, redesign of full corporate suit of stationary, catalogues, communication material. Marketing recommendation to repack coal and firewood into consumer packs and sell via retail distribution points such as service stations. Previously the only way to buy coal was from a dirty coal yard by the trailer load.
- Liquor Centre Group – Traditionally there were 2 liquor retail groups; Liquor King & Super Liquor controlled by Lion Vs Liquorland controlled by DB. Kamden was involved the strategic thinking and development of creating an independent franchaise group of liquor stores called Liquor Centres. Kamden created the group, appointed the CEO, helped recruit retail store members, created the brand identity and managed all radio and newspaper advertising of the group. There are now over 200 Liquor Centre stores across New Zealand.
We are not like the big, glitzy, overhead heavy agencys that are prepared to take your money but not deliver results – that’s not us. We’re prepared to work with clients to create the kind of value you’d expect when spending your business’ hard earned cash. So that’s what we’re all about…RESULTS. We are a straight talking, cost effective, results focused, Advertising and Design Agency. We don’t think this is an original idea but some of our clients have found it very refreshing dealing with an agency that works this way. If you have similar thoughts, feel free to give us a call.
Further examples of some of our past achievements can be seen on the following pages. Our current clients are not listed for confidentiality reasons.
Ph: 09 442 2820, Mobile: 021 757 333